An Important Message Regarding Dealership Operations
Thank you for making Mercedes-Benz of Athens your choice to purchase and service your vehicle. Your safety and well-being has always been and will continue to be our top priority. We remain open for business to meet all of your sales and service needs.:
• Greetings – We have suspended handshakes and physical contact but smiles and great client service will continue!
• Sanitation – Our teams are conducting regular and frequent disinfecting of our facility, workstations, restrooms, and loaner vehicles. Our service team is wiping down door handles, steering wheels, and other areas of your vehicle that they come in contact with.
• Food and Beverage – We are temporarily discontinuing snacks and coffee as an added safety measure but will continue offering all bottled soda and bottled water.
• Employee and Client Health – We are following all CDC guidelines for businesses and employers. We are asking any employee to stay home if they feel ill and we ask clients to exercise good judgement if they have traveled to high-impact areas or feel ill.
Mercedes-Benz of Athens has many services clients can take advantage of during this situation including: Online service scheduling, complimentary pickup and delivery, express pay for invoices, and an online purchase experience.
If you need to service your vehicle, we will continue to offer the same great pick-up and delivery we have delivered for the past 8 years with even more capacity. Click here to schedule your appointment.
For sales, we offer a virtual showroom experience:
• Shop our website 24/7 to view our large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles.
• Allow our team to provide real-time video demonstrations via Facetime or Skype.
• Test drives at your home on your terms. We will be non-intrusive and sanitary. We will wipe all touchable surfaces before and after your test drive and honor your personal space while there.
• Securely apply for financing online in minutes.
• Complete much of the paperwork online.
• Finally, complete final paperwork and take delivery at your doorstep.
We are grateful you have entrusted us to help you purchase, service, or repair your vehicle. We are closely monitoring this evolving situation and will continue to update you with any changes to our policies or operations.
Thank you for your support of Mercedes-Benz of Athens!