What’s All The Fuss About Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes?
At Mercedes-Benz of Athens, we’re proud to offer Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, providing customers with the best quality possible. Instead of feeling like you’ve inherited someone else’s problems, you purchase a car or SUV at a reasonable price, with the solid backing of Mercedes-Benz to put any fears to rest.
Certified Pre-Owned Warranty
Our CPO vehicles come with a Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty, which covers you for another 12 months after your original New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires. Our MBCPO warranty has no miles limit either, so drive with confidence knowing that your warranty will not expire until the 12 months are up.
The original four-year or 50,000-mile warranty that came with the vehicle when it was brand new is often still valid.
For those who want even more protection, there is an available one or two year extended warranty (with unlimited mileage as well).
In the event there is a problem with the vehicle while it’s under warranty, an authorized service center will perform the repairs using genuine Mercedes-Benz parts.
To learn more about our different warranty options, including New Vehicle Warranty, Wheel & Tire Warranty and Parts Warranty, check out our Warranty Information page.
24/7 Personal Assistance
Owners of Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles have the luxury of utilizing 24/7 Personal Assistance. This service offers free jump-starts should your battery die, tire changes with your existing spare or gas for an empty tank. And that’s just the start! Mercedes-Benz offers fuThe number to call for assistance is 1-800-For-Mercedes (1-800-367-6372).
Convenient Pre-Paid Maintenance
You can protect your investment further by opting for the Star Pre-Paid Maintenance program. It offers a number of great benefits:
- Ensures vehicle maintenance is performed immediately
- Saves money versus paying for maintenance as it’s needed
- All work is performed by licensed technicians using genuine Mercedes-Benz parts
- Can increase the resale value of the vehicle
For any Mercedes-Benz vehicle to become certified, it must go through an exhaustive list of inspections, meaning you get the best quality pre-owned vehicle available:
- 11-point general inspection
- 16-point engine component inspection
- 17-point undercarriage and drivetrain inspection
- 14-point road test inspection
- 32-point appearance inspection
- 13-point engine compartment and pre-road test checks
- 32-point electrical system inspection
- 26-point chassis and body inspection
- 3-point post-road test inspection
When you purchase a CPO Mercedes-Benz, you have a seven day/500 mile Exchange Privilege. This allows buyers to exchange their vehicle for another Certified Pre-Owned option of equal or lesser value should they not be happy with their purchase. Call us for more details at (706) 549-6585.